• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jaxxs

He's a fine handsome chap, bloody cold down there today I bet, was working outside up at Caersalem safternoon bloody froze in that wind.
It wasn't too bad, had my coat tied around my waist with a tee-shirt on outside the Hotel, lots of holiday makers enjoying themselves, lovely to see.
Caersalem! My home turf ❤️

It wasn't too bad, had my coat tied around my waist with a tee-shirt on outside the Hotel, lots of holiday makers enjoying themselves, lovely to see.
My Brother lives on the Simcox est.

Oxwich is a beautiful Bay, swimming there when the sea is full in on a spring tide is something else lovely deep water close in is bloody lovely, used to swim across the bay in Langland on a full tide loved it, bit challenging on some tides as well with varying tows etc it adds to the enjoyment though, but never had that issue at Oxwich, need to experience that again definitely and Langland for that matter.

Oxwich is a beautiful Bay, swimming there when the sea is full in on a spring tide is something else lovely deep water close in is bloody lovely, used to swim across the bay in Langland on a full tide loved it, bit challenging on some tides as well with varying tows etc it adds to the enjoyment though, but never had that issue at Oxwich, need to experience that again definitely and Langland for that matter.

Got a lot of mates on the Simcoxs Max, your brother must be minted!
Roger Street boy me ...
Don't know where that is to be honest, Manselton boys we were, Brother lived at Heol Gerrig for a fair few years, only been Simcoxs for maybe 5yrs.

Don't know where that is to be honest, Manselton boys we were, Brother lived at Heol Gerrig for a fair few years, only been Simcoxs for maybe 5yrs.
Up by the Eagle Max.
Now that was a pub going back, full of characters, especially on international days 💪💥

Got a lot of mates on the Simcoxs Max, your brother must be minted!
Roger Street boy me ...
One of my best mates in school was a Roger Street boy. Been a while since I’ve seen him now. Parents are still there as afar as u know, assuming they’re still alive.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back