• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jay Fulton

Keith H said:
Uxy said:
wwe-what-stone-cold-steve-austin-768x455.jpg

When ?

Pryd?

Darran said:
Uxy said:
Well, I'd be happy to answer a straight question.

I wouldn’t bother.

Not sure I'd get the chance anyway. Lad seems a little inebriated. Wasn't he the one talking about the need for not going onto forums causing trouble?

Keith H said:
Uxy said:
Not sure I'd get the chance anyway. Lad seems a little inebriated. Wasn't he the one talking about the need for not going onto forums causing trouble?

yn fuan

ta beth :D

I do hope Phil doesn't delete this thread tomorrow, or someone doesn't ask him to. It'd serve as a wonderful reference point.

Uxy said:
I do hope Phil doesn't delete this thread tomorrow, or someone doesn't ask him to. It'd serve as a wonderful reference point.

For ?

Uxy said:

Screenshots are the way to go. I have loads.

exiledclaseboy said:
Uxy said:

That's the great thing about the interweb. Nothing ever gets deleted, and somebody always remembers. It's not 2001 anymore eh.

Uxy said:
exiledclaseboy said:

That's the great thing about the interweb. Nothing ever gets deleted, and somebody always remembers. It's not 2001 anymore eh.

Fact.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back