• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jermaine Jenas Sacked By The BBC ...

Radio Wales News says there’s a five page interview with him in The S*n if any Reform voters want to tell us what he’s said.

People who add that moaning to video's is probably the most pathetic thing i've ever come across, some people really need to grow up, and that's without people reposting and thinking it's funny frankly it's not.......
I bet you think farting isn’t funny either.

It’s brilliant, especially when you’re in company of people you don’t know. I’ve been had plenty of times with the bastard thing.

It’s brilliant, especially when you’re in company of people you don’t know. I’ve been had plenty of times with the bastard thing.
Me too, and it’s usually the fault of Darran.

People who add that moaning to video's is probably the most pathetic thing i've ever come across, some people really need to grow up, and that's without people reposting and thinking it's funny frankly it's not.......
You're still a miserable twat then ?

You're right of course!

At first yes it was possibly funny, but frankly it's boring as now, move on people

Farting is great, especially in the bath :)

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back