• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Joe Biden

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 3,552
Once we were in it was always going to be impossible to get out without leaving carnage behind. Wouldn’t fancy any if my family or friends being one of the “only 2500” it would apparently take to keep the peace out there.

Neath Jack. The fact is we have a professional army. You can argue about lambs to the slaughter from the comfort of your sofa but they’re there to do a job. Full respect to them - they do a better one one than the trigger happy Yanks. The Oz Army definitely needs sorting too. Rant over.

https://twitter.com/davidschneider/status/1429028473532821514?s=21

This guy sums it up perfectly for me.

Longlostjack said:
No Allied troops had been killed in the last 18 months is what I’ve read but I may be wrong. The situation was under control militarily. US policy, Trump and Biden has caused this disaster. They need to own it.

That's because the Taliban and ISIS were biding their time. Any attacks and the deal would have been off. Let the west withdraw, claim an historic victory and carry on with a hardline Islamic state whilst ISIS fight for and secure some territory for themselves. It really is that simple and I'm surprised at you.

This speech now. Dear me, horrific.

Let Kamala take over ffs and get this embarrassment out.

Risc said:
https://twitter.com/davidschneider/status/1429028473532821514?s=21

This guy sums it up perfectly for me.

It’s what makes the whole thing so tragic. Completely unnecessary. Driven by US domestic politics. Sickening.

DJack said:
Longlostjack said:
No Allied troops had been killed in the last 18 months is what I’ve read but I may be wrong. The situation was under control militarily. US policy, Trump and Biden has caused this disaster. They need to own it.

That's because the Taliban and ISIS were biding their time. Any attacks and the deal would have been off. Let the west withdraw, claim an historic victory and carry on with a hardline Islamic state whilst ISIS fight for and secure some territory for themselves. It really is that simple and I'm surprised at you.

The truth my dear Djack is rarely pure and never simple.

Longlostjack said:
DJack said:

The truth my dear Djack is rarely pure and never simple.

And neither are the solutions my friend...

Sometimes you have to wonder if this complete incompetence is by design. The amount of poor decisions made by this administration is scary. Trump started the exit plan which was then extended to August.

The Bagram military airport was then closed so only the civilian Kabul was able to be used. Bottlenecking everything through there. All this time to plan and they then remove all the troops before civilians were handled is a fcking operational disgrace. Then leaving behind billions of military equipment? Oh yeah, I forgot, its more profitable to make new stuff than bring it back. Especially when ISIS and the Taliban can use it to blow the middle east and each other apart. This is classic American military industrial complex at work designed to make money and unsettle the region.

Biden is ill. He is a puppet. He shouldn't be in that job. Look at all the things he is doing. The executive orders. The poor economic policies. His horrendous social policies. The lies. The media are covering for everything. The absolute duplicitous lies that are being lapped up by those whose concentration doesn't last more than 5 seconds. CNN have just recently been sued in court. Their defence about Rachel Maddow lying on air was that "no ordinary person could conclude that what she was talking about at the time was factual. It was hyperbole" as she banged on about Trump being influenced by Russia.

This administration failed twice to impeach. The second time literally faking evidence which was brought up by the lawyers. As soon as they were required to give evidence under oath they backed out. Why? Oh yeah, can be prosecuted for lying there.

Again, this January 6th stuff. FBI have now admitted that there is no evidence to suggest it was planned, let alone by the Trump admin. Instead, they released a subpoena list of about 50 people on Wednesday. Politicians, social media people, journalists etc. All of whom are now required to hand over all their contacts, info, email history's etc and be questioned. These people are mainly those who have been calling out the Biden admin. They are now starting to purge the opposition by hook or by crook.

The border policies are a joke as well. Another one of Bidens Executive orders was thrown out by the supreme court the other day too. They know this will happen but they also know it will take time. So act early and by the time the court take action the damage is done. Every single time.

They have done nothing about riots which have been going on for 15 months. Catch and release if It benefits them. But destroy those who don't

Everyone is arguing over race and gender pronouns and Trump is a distraction. Biden is an installed puppet. (Most popular US President ever right?).

We have seen this in history before. America is in a very dangerous place..

Biden looking old and tired with issues bubbling up on a number of fronts. You wonder what will happen next?

Allergic2Hoof said:
Sometimes you have to wonder if this complete incompetence is by design. The amount of poor decisions made by this administration is scary. Trump started the exit plan which was then extended to August.

The Bagram military airport was then closed so only the civilian Kabul was able to be used. Bottlenecking everything through there. All this time to plan and they then remove all the troops before civilians were handled is a fcking operational disgrace. Then leaving behind billions of military equipment? Oh yeah, I forgot, its more profitable to make new stuff than bring it back. Especially when ISIS and the Taliban can use it to blow the middle east and each other apart. This is classic American military industrial complex at work designed to make money and unsettle the region.

Biden is ill. He is a puppet. He shouldn't be in that job. Look at all the things he is doing. The executive orders. The poor economic policies. His horrendous social policies. The lies. The media are covering for everything. The absolute duplicitous lies that are being lapped up by those whose concentration doesn't last more than 5 seconds. CNN have just recently been sued in court. Their defence about Rachel Maddow lying on air was that "no ordinary person could conclude that what she was talking about at the time was factual. It was hyperbole" as she banged on about Trump being influenced by Russia.

This administration failed twice to impeach. The second time literally faking evidence which was brought up by the lawyers. As soon as they were required to give evidence under oath they backed out. Why? Oh yeah, can be prosecuted for lying there.

Again, this January 6th stuff. FBI have now admitted that there is no evidence to suggest it was planned, let alone by the Trump admin. Instead, they released a subpoena list of about 50 people on Wednesday. Politicians, social media people, journalists etc. All of whom are now required to hand over all their contacts, info, email history's etc and be questioned. These people are mainly those who have been calling out the Biden admin. They are now starting to purge the opposition by hook or by crook.

The border policies are a joke as well. Another one of Bidens Executive orders was thrown out by the supreme court the other day too. They know this will happen but they also know it will take time. So act early and by the time the court take action the damage is done. Every single time.

They have done nothing about riots which have been going on for 15 months. Catch and release if It benefits them. But destroy those who don't

Everyone is arguing over race and gender pronouns and Trump is a distraction. Biden is an installed puppet. (Most popular US President ever right?).

Your last line seems to suggest its the democrats not the republicans who are the threat to democracy , that is staggering

Best_loser said:
Allergic2Hoof said:

Your last line seems to suggest its the democrats not the republicans who are the threat to democracy , that is staggering

The Republican party on the whole are a waste of space and are complicit. Things have gone downhill very quickly under this administration and I don't believe it is incompetence.

There are people pulling the strings in the background. They wiped the floor with Trump and installed a guy who should be sitting in the sun and enjoying his retirement instead. The swamp.

Far too many vested interests in politics now and way too much money and control to be had. The fact you're instinctual reaction is to blame a faction which has zero political power now instead of one that does says a lot. Its like blaming Corbyn for our current immigration issues. Nonsensical. Do your research.

Oh. And within 60 days, be prepared to see one if not all of China, Russia and Iran start flexing. The US continues to show it is weak and will do nothing to China. Russia is too risky and thus it will be Iran as the next to be hit. Weapons to be sold and money to be made

Allergic2Hoof said:
Best_loser said:

The Republican party on the whole are a waste of space and are complicit. Things have gone downhill very quickly under this administration and I don't believe it is incompetence.

There are people pulling the strings in the background. They wiped the floor with Trump and installed a guy who should be sitting in the sun and enjoying his retirement instead. The swamp.

Far too many vested interests in politics now and way too much money and control to be had. The fact you're instinctual reaction is to blame a faction which has zero political power now instead of one that does says a lot. Its like blaming Corbyn for our current immigration issues. Nonsensical. Do your research.
[/quotthem,Installed ? It was the American people who installed him , Biden may well be too old for the job, he beat somebody who then tried to steal the election , a party now trying their best to prevent people voting at future elections , what kind of person supports Donald trump, a pathological liar who wouldn't think twice about turning the USA into a handmaids tale , that is why true republicans like bush and Cheney oppose them, they know fascists when they see them, democracy is under threat still from the trump supporters

Best_loser said:
Allergic2Hoof said:

[/quotthem,Installed ? It was the American people who installed him , Biden may well be too old for the job, he beat somebody who then tried to steal the election , a party now trying their best to prevent people voting at future elections , what kind of person supports Donald trump, a pathological liar who wouldn't think twice about turning the USA into a handmaids tale , that is why true republicans like bush and Cheney oppose them, they know fascists when they see them, democracy is under threat still from the trump supporters

Keep on sleepwalking fella.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back