• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Joe Elliott’s Planet Rock Radio Show

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Anyone listen to it on a Saturday between 6 and 7?
He always plays an interesting choice of songs.

Attachments

• 3FE2E8F9-819A-4009-A42F-C6ADE8B11B3F.jpeg
    414.2 KB · Views: 482
  • D86BC560-3E47-4337-9028-C83D04DEE37C.jpeg
    268.4 KB · Views: 482
Usually catch it driving back from away games. He does play some stuff not on my radar, which I like.
P.S. I love Killing Joke’s Love Like Blood

Darran said:
Anyone listen to it on a Saturday between 6 and 7?
He always plays an interesting choice of songs.

Great mix of songs there , particularly like killing joke and Jo Jo gunne

He plays equal amount Ian Bunter and a load of old drivel, talks too much too. Love Like Blood is an awesome tune though, one of the best of the day and a stone cold classic.

Itchysphincter said:
He plays equal amount Ian Bunter and a load of old drivel, talks too much too. Love Like Blood is an awesome tune though, one of the best of the day and a stone cold classic.

One of the earliest proper gigs I went to was Killing Joke at Cardiff SU-when ‘Love like Blood’ was in the charts.
Immense. Jaz Coleman introduced it with ‘I want you to remember this for the rest of your lives’. Well I have for 37 years at least

Itchysphincter said:

Oh shut up moaning twát. :lol:

Darran said:
Itchysphincter said:

Oh shut up moaning twát. :lol:

You know I’m right you big girl’s blouse. :lol:

Think I had Run, Run,Run on one of those Top of the Pops compilations. Great song.

I wonder if the same people sang on all the songs. At the time they sounded really good, I didn't even know they were covers.

Lots of praise for KJ's "Love Like Blood" which is also an 80s favourite of mine too, particularly The Gestalt Mix 12" version here

https://youtu.be/S4JBpLMMDvw

Their "Brighter Than A 1000 Suns" album is one of my all time favourite albums, doesn't have LLB on it but every track an absolute belter especially, well, too hard to choose a standout tbh! Maybe "Adorations".

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back