• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

John Lennon

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
40 years ago today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he-EFFVvwME

I was working shifts and was numbed when it came across in the Radio. 40 yrs !!!!

Darran said:
And the prick that shot him is still alive. 🤬

I was only half listening to the TV this morning as it was on in the background but I am sure I heard it referenced he has just completed his 11th appeal

Surely even in a mad country where almost half the population vote Trump someone must be capable of creating a rule that says there needs to be an stop somewhere to the number of appeals that one person can have

PSumbler said:
Darran said:

I was only half listening to the TV this morning as it was on in the background but I am sure I heard it referenced he has just completed his 11th appeal

Surely even in a mad country where almost half the population vote Trump someone must be capable of creating a rule that says there needs to be an stop somewhere to the number of appeals that one person can have
Or alternatively, let him carry on appealing and failing. The hope will torture and finally see him off.

sainthelens said:
PSumbler said:

Or alternatively, let him carry on appealing and failing. The hope will torture and finally see him off.

It's a strategy thats not working mind... ;)

I'd love to know what all the appeals are based upon given the evidence against him or is this another one of those that the flat earthers believe never happened

Let's wait for the dgt view... :lol:

PSumbler said:
Darran said:

I couldn’t agree more.

Its ironic, ive lost an old colleague this year , who was a big Beatles fan and looked like John Lennon even wore those tinted glasses.

Found this on THE BBC web site https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-55214007

I walked past the Dakota building with my wife a few years ago, and there were quite a few people (John Lennon lookalikes) outside.

We then strolled across to Central Park to visit Strawberry Fields, which is dedicated to the memory of John Lennon. I wanted to see the mosaic "Imagine" in the centre and spend a short while there.

I was absolutely stunned by the amount of visitors there, all ages and nationalities - all there to pay homage to John Lennon. There were musicians of all quality and style waiting in turn to play a Beatles or John Lennon song.

Anyway our "short while visit" turned into well over an hour, walking away feeling both happy and sad, and very, very hoarse from singing our heads off with a fantastic multi national "band." 😇

The first single off Double Fantasy went radio rental on this day forty years ago too selling like hot cakes and going straight to number one,it’s a magnificent song though it just goes to show how many twats there were around back then too seeing as it was knocked off top spot and didn’t make the Christmas number one because of St Winifred's cuntshovelling School Choir.

One of the greatest songs of all time in my opinion.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jWG9KAgD6UA

I was in the Hotel Executive nightclub when the disc jockey announced it.

Tragic.

Darran said:
ABSwan said:
I was in the Hotel Executive nightclub when the disc jockey announced it.

Tragic.

The Snowden Suite?

Sounds about right, had actually forgotten about the place until this thread reminded me.

Spent many a drunken night there, somewhere in the back of my mind I also remember the Wombles being there.

ABSwan said:
Darran said:
The Snowden Suite?

Sounds about right, had actually forgotten about the place until this thread reminded me.

Spent many a drunken night there, somewhere in the back of my mind I also remember the Wombles being there.

I saw a local Port Talbot heavy metal band there a few times,Nighttime Flyer.
I knew the drummer from Baglan.

Darran said:
ABSwan said:

I saw a local Port Talbot heavy metal band there a few times,Nighttime Flyer.
I knew the drummer from Baglan.

Flea?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back