• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Joker part 2

We went and saw Salems Lot yesterday. Loved the original with David Soul so was sceptical going in...but really enjoyed. Recommended.
The book was terrifying. Couldn't watch the David Soul one so I'm not going anywhere near that 😱🤣

I walked into the bar of Briton Ferry Workingmens Club with my girlfriend in 1982 and committeemen came running from everywhere because females weren’t allowed in the bar.
Well, private establishments could make any rules they like I guess but in the early 80s, I was going out with a girl from Liverpool and we went into a pub in Liverpool and they wouldn't serve her a pint of lager, said she could only have a half!

Well, private establishments could make any rules they like I guess but in the early 80s, I was going out with a girl from Liverpool and we went into a pub in Liverpool and they wouldn't serve her a pint of lager, said she could only have a half!
Late 70s my girlfriend had to have two halfs because they wouldn't serve her a pint.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back