• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jonny Williams

A4Jack

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like being the latest recruit to the Mad Mick revolution.

If ever there was a signing that doesn’t fit, that would surely be it

Never thought he'd end up at Cardiff, he'll never see the ball, abit like when Britton joined Sheffield United.

He's work man like is Williams, will get a shift out of him and that's what Mccarthy likes.

magicdaps10 said:
He's work man like is Williams, will get a shift out of him and that's what Mccarthy likes.

I’m sure McCarthy has always had two big fellas in the centre of midfield. I remember when we played Wolves under Martinez and I remember Olofinjana and another big unit in the middle. We did win 3-1 mins and they were top

Exciting stuff. Mid to low table championship player joins mid to low table championship team.

Did they beat us to his signing again?

Please let this be true!!!!!

Hopefully put to bed any talk of him ever coming here.

He’s crap.

Itchysphincter said:

He’s crap.

This. An extremely overrated player IMO, on the back of a couple of reasonable cameos for Wales in the European Championship finals. He's not physically strong or quick enough any more. A great signing for Cardiff.

Just watched the 2 minutes of "highlights" from their game against Millwall. He won't need much pace to look like a speed merchant in that team of cart horses.

I personally think he’s a tidy player, but I am surprised he’s going there. Maybe MM is hoping he will attract fouls which will give them the opportunity to launch the ball in to the box for their big guys.

MajorR said:
I personally think he’s a tidy player, but I am surprised he’s going there. Maybe MM is hoping he will attract fouls which will give them the opportunity to launch the ball in to the box for their big guys.

That's probably how it will pan out. He goes down like a female Andre Ayew in Splott. "Your job John Willy, is to fall over. Got it? And don't go trying any of that fancy dan passing shit"

Itchysphincter said:

He’s crap.

He’s by far from the worst midfielder they’ve signed in recent years but he’s nowhere near the level of Grimes, Fulton, Connor H or even Dhanda.

Don't think he's crap, just really injury prone sadly. Players do raise their level playing for Wales however.

JBT95 said:
Don't think he's crap, just really injury prone sadly. Players do raise their level playing for Wales however.

He’s skilful but so are the guys that do keepy-ups for pennies in Leicester Square all day.

He has absolutely no brain and no product. He’s likeable enough but he’s a second rate show pony and and it’s saying something that this move to Cardiff is a step up for him.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back