• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Josh Thomas

Changed to 2 now on the OS report. Cullen got the other one.

Just read on WOL. Never read such a badly written and disjointed match report. Can’t work who got the hatrick

Seems lively, 2 goals and an assist today gives him 3+1 in 3 games (admittedly mostly against weaker opposition).
I want to see him get real minutes under us this season if possible.

Itchysphincter said:
Just read on WOL. Never read such a badly written and disjointed match report. Can’t work who got the hatrick

First time reading Wales Online? Terrible website and even worse "journalists"

Itchysphincter said:

😂😂

T8AD365 said:
First time reading Wales Online? Terrible website and even worse "journalists"

It’s tough for them to get people to “work on who had a hatrick”, when there wasn’t one in the game to be fair. 😂.

Risc said:
It’s tough for them to get people to “work on who had a hatrick”, when there wasn’t one in the game to be fair. 😂.

That’s the thing dumbo, the headline said striker had a hat trick but the report totted up differently. It’s obviously been changed, now use your head for a change so that normal service can be resumed and you can go back to being wrong about everything.

…. And if you keep quoting me there’s no point telling me to shut up, kapiche? :lol:

Itchysphincter said:
That’s the thing dumbo, the headline said striker had a hat trick but the report totted up differently. It’s obviously been changed, now use your head for a change so that normal service can be resumed and you can go back to being wrong about everything.

…. And if you keep quoting me there’s no point telling me to shut up, kapiche? :lol:

Use my head for a change, so I can go back to being wrong about everything? Dear Christ you’re thicker than I originally thought.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back