• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Josh Thomas

He started off quite well in his time at PV. No idea about his recent form, but I think he picked up an injury with Wales U21’s and that set him back.

Chief said:
Port Vale fans seem to think he's talented but that they haven't used him enough

They went and signed some older forwards after he'd come in. We've seen that before with our loans (Connor Roberts at Boro). Did okay for them but leaving during international breaks would have made it extra difficult to get in past established senior pros in a one striker system.

Cooperman said:
He started off quite well in his time at PV. No idea about his recent form, but I think he picked up an injury with Wales U21’s and that set him back.

He hasn't got recent form, he hasn't played for yonks, very rarely i see him named as a sub for them even.

Neath_Jack said:
He hasn't got recent form, he hasn't played for yonks, very rarely i see him named as a sub for them even.

I since checked some stats. Definitely one that went off the boil after a bright start. Let's hope he hasn't taken a big confidence knock as a result of this loan.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back