• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Joshua Usyk

Usyk was by far the superior fighter.. Joshua was like a big robot in there... My father said Joshua was like Bruno and Fury calls him a weight lifter

Joshua like a big lumbering (no, lumbering too full of movement) wardrobe. Never seen so many missed punches. Pathetic. Usyk deserved that

Tyson Fury be well gutted. Hed batter AJ with all those ackers chucked in.

Beaten by the better fighter, the bloke is a bit of a beast.

I imagine Tyson Fury will be quite disappointed with that result, as the fight against AJ for respective belts will never happen now and all that is left is a grudge match in who knows how many years, which probably screws his retirement plans up.

Absolutely schooled for 12 rounds, never once tried to cut the ring off step in and use his strength to tie him up, he never threw his trade mark uppercut cause he never got in close enough as he didn't trust his chin in my opinion, AJ will never beat him, to slow to flat footed and hasn't the boxing brain to work the fight out.

His hunger as gone, he's done it all got the Tshirt and the millions. he won't comeback from this, as Josh Taylor said in the summing up of the fight Usyk win's 10 times out of 1

dickythorpe said:
Is Joshua overrated?

Definitely Dicky. Way too one dimensional. Fury adjusts to find a way to win/beat Wilder. He's done now I think.

:)
sainthelens said:
dickythorpe said:
Is Joshua overrated?

Definitely Dicky. Way too one dimensional. Fury adjusts to find a way to win/beat Wilder. He's done now I think.

I tend to agree with Fury...he's just a weightlifter.....the best amateur boxer I ever saw never did bench presses etc etc

Make no mistake, AJ is a decent enough boxer. But his defensive movement is very poor and he isn't "nasty" enough.

He needed to try and bully Usyk to have a chance of beating him, but he tried to out-box him.

Wilder isn't a boxer, he's just a very hard hitting one two merchant.

I'd like to see how Usyk would deal with White, that could turn into a right old battle.

If Fury fought regularly, i think he beats them all.

I think Fury despairs of some of his contemporaries.
He's a natural hard/tough man. No end of weights, cardio, trash talk is going to trouble him.
He just has a switch that goes "ON" and when it does look out!!!!

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back