• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Kamala Harris

Itchysphincter

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
Why is she so unpopular?

Given that Biden is widely considered to be one of the best Presidents in recent memory. After the turbulence of the giant orange manbaby Trumplethinskin , and with the economy steadily growing people have a bit more money in their pockets and a little bit of hope.

They’re about to throw it all away with Mr Biden in obvious decline and no apparent replacements ready.

Surely it’s not because she is black, or a woman, or both?

Why?

Why is she so unpopular?

Given that Biden is widely considered to be one of the best Presidents in recent memory. After the turbulence of the giant orange manbaby Trumplethinskin , and with the economy steadily growing people have a bit more money in their pockets and a little bit of hope.

They’re about to throw it all away with Mr Biden in obvious decline and no apparent replacements ready.

Surely it’s not because she is black, or a woman, or both?

Why?
Apparently she's just not a very good politician, but given what happened with Hillary Clinton, I wouldn't discount the female bit. She'd still have more chance of planting the Trumper than Biden will now...not least because she looks like she might live for 5 more years.

Personally I'd go for California's governor, Newsom. Articulate, handsome and 20 odd years younger than the manbaby. Think he'd wipe the floor with Trump.

Last edited:
The they’re trying to persuade Mrs Obama but she’s having none of it. That’s why I’m struggling with the racist sexist bit.

The they’re trying to persuade Mrs Obama but she’s having none of it. That’s why I’m struggling with the racist sexist bit.
America doesn't exactly have a great history when it comes to race.

She's a laughing stock after using the name nonsense in almost every speech she makes.

Personally I'd go for California's governor, Newsom. Articulate, handsome and 20 odd years younger than the manbaby. Think he'd wipe the floor with Trump.
Newsome doesn't want to run, apparently. Also on another message board i read a load of yanks say that he is not popular in his state so is unlikely to get people behind him in other states.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back