• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Kemy Agustien

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Been having a discussion with him on Twitter today where he is back wanting a job at Swansea and I've been met with many Twitter comments saying that he was brilliant back in the day

https://twitter.com/_JamieGrogan/status/1289608152896245760

Just an example. Now ignoring the fact he is 33 and 7 years have passed since he has left do people really think he could still do a job in our midfield? PL stats say he had 1 assist and 0 goals in his time with us in the PL so I fail to see how he was one of our most creative players. A good part of our squad but let's not completely rewrite history?

Decent player, a bit underrated but no use to us now in any way, shape or form.

PSumbler said:
Been having a discussion with him on Twitter today where he is back wanting a job at Swansea and I've been met with many Twitter comments saying that he was brilliant back in the day

https://twitter.com/_JamieGrogan/status/1289608152896245760

Just an example. Now ignoring the fact he is 33 and 7 years have passed since he has left do people really think he could still do a job in our midfield? PL stats say he had 1 assist and 0 goals in his time with us in the PL so I fail to see how he was one of our most creative players. A good part of our squad but let's not completely rewrite history?

always amazes me that our fans always turn to past players to improve our current team 🤷🏻‍♂️ Don’t get me wrong, I’d take Joe Allen back in a heartbeat, but some links just leave me speechless 😶🙈

We couldn't get him fit and never saw the best of him. Bit of a shame really, had a bit of grunt about him.

Has to be a wind up :lol:

Last 6 clubs...

2018 Nuneaton Borough 0 games 0 goals

2018 Halesowen Town 2 games 0 goals

2018/19 Barrow 10 games 2 goals

2019 Wrexham 3 games 0 goals

2019 Bradford (Park Avenue) 1 game 0 goals

2020 Mickleover Sports 0 games 0 goals

Dr. Winston said:
Decent player, a bit underrated but no use to us now in any way, shape or form.

This. Always good value in pre-match & half-time warm ups but broadly useless when he actually played.. . . .. don’t think he/we knew what position he was playing in mind.

Just saw the posts on twitter - Not being funny but what makes anyone think that someone who’s played 50 odd games for at an ever-decreasing level of football since he left us, is 34 soon and hasn’t played at Championship or equivalent level for five years would possibly be good enough now?

PSumbler said:
PL stats say he had 1 assist and 0 goals in his time with us in the PL so I fail to see how he was one of our most creative players. A good part of our squad but let's not completely rewrite history?
His assist was to Dyer, the 4th in our 0-5 win at QPR I think.
No, he could not still do a job

If we were even considering a 34 year old Kemy, we are truly f*cked. :lol:

Looking at some of those tweets you’d swear he was Zinedine Zidane...

MrSwerve said:
If we were even considering a 34 year old Kemy, we are truly f*cked. :lol:

Looking at some of those tweets you’d swear he was Zinedine Zidane...

He just seemed a lazy player with loads of footballing skill to me.
Isn’t anything other than a past player looking for a job like Tatey has.

Swanjaxs said:
Has to be a wind up :lol:

Last 6 clubs...

2018 Nuneaton Borough 0 games 0 goals

2018 Halesowen Town 2 games 0 goals

2018/19 Barrow 10 games 2 goals

2019 Wrexham 3 games 0 goals

2019 Bradford (Park Avenue) 1 game 0 goals

2020 Mickleover Sports 0 games 0 goals

I stopped reading at Nuneaton.

Really can't see how Agustien would fit into a backroom roll with Tate already occupying the "ligger" spot on the bench...

Perhaps an occasional gig on SwansTV perhaps?

:x
Swanjaxs said:
Really can't see how Agustien would fit into a backroom roll with Tate already occupying the "ligger" spot on the bench...

Perhaps an occasional gig on SwansTV perhaps?

Would love an hour with tatey to understand his concepts of educating young players as young men regards self sufficiency, understanding their position and value in society as a Swans player. Just the basics. Most certainly how that's communicated to them and how they display that understanding back verbally and in writing or other means. Set that aside I would also like to know his training methodology, why he chooses certain styles of teaching, be that didactically or in group sessions. I'm sure he has adapted and understood their own learning styles by watching them progress under Cooper and has implemented specific training plans based on the learning styles he has carefully noted and reviewed, backed up by evidence over time. Okay these are very basic low level standards required to teach and pass on not only your own experience which is crucial, but also as a mentor and coach understand where he too can improve. I'm sure he has much of this information and personal opinion as a qualified coach already logged and carefully analysed which would make the hour chat extremely enlightening. He's a young coach with clear and obvious teaching methodology learned from his many hours of learning appropriate assessment skills which I'm sure would benefit young men in the formative years of their educational and sporting lives.

Could be quite an informative chat.

After I 'retired' from the Twitter discussion there was a couple of Barrow fans who came on to tell Kemy that they would take him back in a heartbeat, with his responses being that he would love to go back there etc etc (effectively the same as he was saying to our fans)

The more you read it is just a 33 year old midfielder looking for a new club and taking on whatever would be welcome rather than actually being able to do a job at our level (I have no doubt he probably believes that he could do a job at our level but I think most of us know that is not the case)

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back