• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ladder Titles

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have the option on here to have ladder titles which appear below people's usernames.

The default ones are a bit, well, boring...

New Member until you make 5 posts
At which point its Member until you get to 25
Active Member until 45 and then
Well known member at 45 or more....

So the question is what titles should we have. The most obvious is player names (Franck Tabanou at 0 for example right through to say Michu at 5000) but happy to go with suggestions. (and suggested lists)

Go....

You could link it to Swans player appearance records, with some finessing:

If you scroll down a bit here it lists players with over 100 apps in all comps.

You could convert the appearances from hundreds to thousands and round them out, so if you post over 5000 you are Roger Freestone, or Wilf Milne etc. Over 4000 you can be Alan Curtis etc. 1000 you can be Jason Scotland etc etc. You'd have to choose which of the players who made each landmark would be the rep for that part of the ladder.

That list only covers players with over 100 apps, so you might have to do some digging for lesser amounts - or just have some fun with it.

EDIT:

So you could have the following (post count in brackets), based on a rough rounding up or down of each players apps in all comps for the Swans (x 10 to make it more appropriate for comparison to posting numbers)

Roger Freestone (6000+)
Leon Britton (5000) (or Ivor Allchurch....seems wrong leaving him out..)
Alan Curtis (4000)
Angel Rangel (3000)
Mel Charles (2000)
Lee Trundle (1000)
Ferrie Bodde (500)
Frank Lampard (100)
Frank Tabenout (0 - New Member)

Last edited:
We have the option on here to have ladder titles which appear below people's usernames.

The default ones are a bit, well, boring...

New Member until you make 5 posts
At which point its Member until you get to 25
Active Member until 45 and then
Well known member at 45 or more....

So the question is what titles should we have. The most obvious is player names (Franck Tabanou at 0 for example right through to say Michu at 5000) but happy to go with suggestions. (and suggested lists)

Go....
Ive had a trophy or somin or other on here, I had a notification, basically ignored it cause I've not got a clue as to what its about 😂

Trophies bemuse me they just get awarded for loads of stuff - I may switch them off

Ladder titles added - mixture of suggestions on here!

Pretty chuffed with Ivor Allchurch status tbh. I never wanted to be a goalie anyway.

Trophies bemuse me they just get awarded for loads of stuff - I may switch them off

Ladder titles added - mixture of suggestions on here!
Think I must have had mine for calling Prosser a scruffy twat🤣🤣🤣

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back