• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Latest trust update

Cinio Dydd Sul

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
5 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

So the club annouce a few weeks ago that Silverstein's conversion is taking place, but the trust decided not to comment on this at all in the update?

Despite this development having potential implications on its very existence?

They're a joke.

A 2 parter mind.

Chief said:
5 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

So the club annouce a few weeks ago that Silverstein's conversion is taking place, but the trust decided not to comment on this at all in the update?

Despite this development having potential implications on its very existence?

They're a joke.

A 2 parter mind.

Yes.

Swanjaxs said:
Have they had the courage to announce the renewal of membership figures?

No. But the members only Facebook group numbers dropped from 185 to 84 when they chucked out all non-members last week. Based on that I’d guess that total trust membership now is probably no more than about 400-450.

Swanjaxs said:

No, or provide any humility or acceptance of why there's been a dramatic drop in numbers.

exiledclaseboy said:
Swanjaxs said:

No. But the members only Facebook group numbers dropped from 185 to 84 when they chucked out all non-members last week. Based on that I’d guess that total trust membership now is probably no more than about 400-450.

In fairness they would probably be happy with 400+ punters parting with £5 of hard earned, considering how irrelevant they have now become...

Nothing of any note in the skim read I did

Exactly what they wanted it to be - an extended arm of the club doing the work that the club could do themselves

Absolutely no governance whatsoever - as far away fromteh aims of a Trust as they possibly can be

Not that it matters I'mno longer a member

The whole thing does make me wonder. Rolling over and betraying the membership for a few prawn sandwiches on a Saturday? Because betrayal it was not to allow a vote. Naive incompetence? That would be the most generous explanation.

They haven’t sent me this update.

Probably because I kept my money this time around.

exiledclaseboy said:
Swanjaxs said:

I just hit follow on the FB search, after they kicked me off.
Wanted to read the absolute bollox they were writing.
Seems my £10 is already doing better work after i kept in my pocket (donated to the RAF benevolent fund btw)
See they still haven't answered the questions from the night of the snuggle up to shagger/ dimwit/ beaky/van clog etc announcement or the ones put to them on FB.

Bigger sell outs that have IMHO, done more damage than the original sellers listed above.
Going to struggle to get the fans onside, like the meeting at the Patti did, should the worse case scenario happen again.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back