• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

SWANS TRUST NEWS: Trust Statement on Swansea City’s Latest Accounts

Londonlisa2001 said:
That’s pathetic fair play.

It’s the opposite of ‘continuing to ask hard questions’.

The sad reality is that there is probably no one that knows enough to ask anything let alone understand the answers.

People have been asking the Trust board questions now for months (not least why so many details of the deal they announced appear to be very different to how they were described and it was crap in the first place) and they simply refuse to answer. They probably don’t understand what’s being asked.

I see absolutely no point in remaining a member. I certainly will not renew this summer.

I understand Andy’s point of view but they have had every chance to attempt at least to fulfil at least some of their duties and simply refuse to do so.

It would be interesting to see how they manage to advertise their importance if they end up with no members.

I hope they need to find out.

Just to clarify, when I talked about the Trust itself not being irretrievably killed as a concept, I wasn't talking about this current board. Their position is completely untenable, and I think it goes for all of them now.

I'm also at the position where I think it's for the best they are left to run with it. Maybe they will realise over time how completely they've fcuked themselves and the Trust over. Maybe it's the club who will realise just how toxic they have become, and how that could affect them.

Either way, as a club we need a Trust now more than ever. So many red flags for the future. Not this one though.

3swan said:
To me it shouts out - oh I suppose we need to issue a comment. It only needs to be brief so let's just paraphrase what the club statement says. Job done.

I strongly suspect that statement was released with the prior approval of the club.

They've admitted on their facebook page the "incorrect" nature of referring to a loan as investment and said they will correct the statement - which of course nobody will really notice and some members have asked that they publicly correct it

PSumbler said:
They've admitted on their facebook page the "incorrect" nature of referring to a loan as investment and said they will correct the statement - which of course nobody will really notice and some members have asked that they publicly correct it

Adam mentioned he wrote the statement. Christ, if he's writing those and doing the social media stuff, you have to wonder what the hell everyone else is doing, or indeed why it's left to the co-opted chap to pick up the slack.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back