• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Latest Wales Covid lockdown review

• Thread starter Monty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 3,857
exiledclaseboy said:
Cooperman said:
Drakeford was on the Welsh news yesterday talking about his expectations for wave 3 later this year. I immediately turned the TV off.

Why?

Just to hazard a guess , maybe he doesn't like listening to speculation. I think you would believe in Santa Claus again if Drakeford told you he existed ecb. :lol:

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Just to hazard a guess , maybe he doesn't like listening to speculation. I think you would believe in Santa Claus again if Drakeford told you he existed ecb. :lol:

The EDIoT has spoken

Cardiffjack said:
3 rd wave 😂 how gullible are some people.
Remove the ridiculous 28 day rule and including the people who would have died anyway and you’ll find we haven’t even had a 2nd wave.

What are the figures for deaths from seasonal flu this winter ? I’d imagine they will be nonexistent, as they will be classed as Covid

It's amazing isn't it?

Some people are so gullible they listen to morons on social media rather than actual health professionals and suitably qualified scientists.

I think Adam Price first used "data not dates"
Now Vaughan Gething is saying making predictions pat mid April is akin to astrology.

Boris should not have given the June 21st date.
It could really bite him.

Are the powers that be making this shit up? On the verge of normality and lo and behold....they find another variant.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back