• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Lati & Fisher

Skippyjack

Michu
Reaction score
If the new investors have any ambition, they've got to flog these two, it's been comedy with them now, they're not professional FFS..

Well only one of those needs to be flogged.
The other is offski after next week anyway when his contract runs out.

bakajack said:
Well only one of those needs to be flogged.
The other is offski after next week anyway when his contract runs out.

Russ wants him though, they've got to stand their ground and tell him to find someone else, Lati has just got to accept he isn't cut out for professional football, just like the millions of others who've been snubbed up and down the land, same goes for Fisher, any competent keeper saves what he throws into the net

Skippyjack said:
Russ wants him though, they've got to stand their ground and tell him to find someone else, Lati has just got to accept he isn't cut out for professional football, just like the millions of others who've been snubbed up and down the land, same goes for Fisher, any competent keeper saves what he throws into the net

Agree. Fisher hasn’t got it. Lati’s attitude today was abysmal as was Paterson’s. The only thing I can say in Lati’s defence is that we’re lacking a proper right wing back and he’s being made to look stupid.

Longlostjack said:
Agree. Fisher hasn’t got it. Lati’s attitude today was abysmal as was Paterson’s. The only thing I can say in Lati’s defence is that we’re lacking a proper right wing back and he’s being made to look stupid.

Paterson is another one who needs to be binned IMO

Lati was always going to struggle against a good winger with a good understanding with a partner on his wing, it is the least to be expected at this level.
For me Darling should have started, a better first touch and knows when to close a winger down.
Having said that would have preferred Wood on the right and Darling in the middle with Cabango, those three with Manning made a decent fist of a back four when they stuck to defending and playing it simpler.
Darling just adds a goal threat at corners and allows Cabango to find space too.

RichardO said:
Lati was always going to struggle against a good winger with a good understanding with a partner on his wing, it is the least to be expected at this level.
For me Darling should have started, a better first touch and knows when to close a winger down.
Having said that would have preferred Wood on the right and Darling in the middle with Cabango, those three with Manning made a decent fist of a back four when they stuck to defending and playing it simpler.
Darling just adds a goal threat at corners and allows Cabango to find space too.

Lati was up against a 19 year old rookie making his 4th senior appearance today, he made Latibeaudiere look like a complete novice...

If Beudiere is given a new contract I will be writing next season off instantly.

I see Kyle Joseph scored his 10th of the season for Oxford in League 1 today, their win meaning they're very likely to avoid relegation. From what I can see online, they've moved him around, he's played up front and on both wings, plus behind a striker in the middle.

No idea if he's going to play a part here next season, but we may well need him to considering our financial situation. Shouldn't be forgotten we spent half a million on him in the summer of 2021.

JackSomething said:
I see Kyle Joseph scored his 10th of the season for Oxford in League 1 today, their win meaning they're very likely to avoid relegation. From what I can see online, they've moved him around, he's played up front and on both wings, plus behind a striker in the middle.

No idea if he's going to play a part here next season, but we may well need him to considering our financial situation. Shouldn't be forgotten we spent half a million on him in the summer of 2021.

Another one who it made zero sense to loan out considering our chronic lack of cover of people capable of playing on the right but who has gone on to have a pretty successful season.

Absurd to think that we loaned out 20+ goals and 10+ assists between them in Joseph and Whittaker and brought in nothing to replace them.

Swanjaxs said:
Lati was up against a 19 year old rookie making his 4th senior appearance today, he made Latibeaudiere look like a complete novice...

Heard on the radio that Lati got closer to the winger in the second half but surely a good defender should know that already, winger given too much space and as a result too many free kicks given away in dangerous position.
With him on the right there is very little threat down that side, leaving the people in front of him frustrated

Ringwood Jack said:
We shouldn't be trying to keep players who don't want to be here.

Makes you wonder why they wouldn’t wNt to be with us.
If you were Whittaker,would you.

Joseph is another wasted

Like most of you, I'm left with a highly dissatisfied feeling at the end of the season. I'm fed up with Martin's general bullshit and bad decision making, I'm highly fed up with several of our players and wish they would feck off, the two in the title of this thread being the leading contenders, and I'm fed up with the invisible owners, i.e. the kings of bullshit and their Trust stooges.
I hope there are some radical changes next season but doubt it very much, unless the 'new money' geezer has got his head screwed on and goes through the club like a dose of salts.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back