• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Lati ... YJB ...

If only he could attack on the pitch as well as he could on Twitter :lol:

fair play, twitter is brilliant, for football on days like today anyway.

😂

I like the kid. He's like a fish out of water in an attacking sense but he doesn't hide away and keeps having a go. YJB.

BLAZE said:
😂

I like the kid. He's like a fish out of water in an attacking sense but he doesn't hide away and keeps having a go. YJB.

He looks about as far from a footballer as you can get but as you say he keeps going at it

BLAZE said:
😂

100%. Out of position but even then he offers twice what Sarinola does. Takes up some good positions and delivers some decent balls in to the box.

It’s no coincidence that the teams results always improve when Latibaudiere is fit. A team player, not a superstar. Deserves far more credit than he gets.

Itchysphincter said:
100%. Out of position but even then he offers twice what Sarinola does. Takes up some good positions and delivers some decent balls in to the box.

Whilst I will agree that Lati is due more respect than he gets, frankly neither he or Sorinola did an awful lot going forward today so RM's trumpeting of him in the post match press conference is a bit disconcerting.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back