• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Listening to the Swans on the radio outside the immediate vicinity of Swansea

Great day was Paltalk, me at paltalk Jack would alternate the comms, plenty of music and during xmas getting mullered and staying ibn the room all night, great days :D :D

I seem to remember you did requests for the half-time music, or have I made that up?

Chief said:
Bbc radio wales had the scum on a few weeks back when I was in Pembrokeshire on a Saturday.

Is there an alternative frequency that our commentary would be on or something?

You can always pay 45 quid via the club for radio commentary for any game (usually the BBC Wales feed) Expect poor quality that only works half the time and no response when you email the address about any technical issues, oh and it usually doesn't work through the phone app either... :lol:

quiff said:
Chief said:
Bbc radio wales had the scum on a few weeks back when I was in Pembrokeshire on a Saturday.

Is there an alternative frequency that our commentary would be on or something?

You can always pay 45 quid via the club for radio commentary for any game (usually the BBC Wales feed) Expect poor quality that only works half the time and no response when you email the address about any technical issues, oh and it usually doesn't work through the phone app either... :lol:

You're not selling it to me

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back