• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Lola James sentence

Wing_Stand_Wood said:
Nah translation would be that the 'senior' health care professional I spoke to was a leading member of the team that oversaw local health board revalidation admin required to be completed by professionals every three years. LOL"!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: OK Boomer.

Would anyone care if both of these creatures were eradicated from this world, seriously...

Swanjaxs said:
Would anyone care if both of these creatures were eradicated from this world, seriously...

I think the majority would give not two sh1ts. My emotions are exactly the same for others like career criminal spree-burglars for example who can never ever be rehabilitated, because their entire past and future is decades of reoffending and in and out of prison. These people bring nothing to society except psychological trauma, personal loss and misery. And every time they are sentenced it's the 'same-old' timeworn cr@p "He is deeply ashamed of his crimes and wishes to participate in rehabilitation to get him back on the right track", blah, blah, blah etc.

Wing_Stand_Wood said:
I think the majority would give not two sh1ts. My emotions are exactly the same for others like career criminal spree-burglars for example who can never ever be rehabilitated, because their entire past and future is decades of reoffending and in and out of prison. These people bring nothing to society except psychological trauma, personal loss and misery. And every time they are sentenced it's the 'same-old' timeworn cr@p "He is deeply ashamed of his crimes and wishes to participate in rehabilitation to get him back on the right track", blah, blah, blah etc.

I agree with every single word of this 👏

Swanjaxs said:

Absolutely

Clergy as they are simply souls who are lost and
Barristers as it means a good source of income .
Prison Reform activists will monitor his conditions so they remain humane. Humane ironically used when the sheer inhumanity involved in the crime is beyond what any on here could possibly imagine

No matter what, it is immoral to execute . That is standard belief for many but not for me .

Would I pull the lever ,would I inject the poison, too right I would

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back