• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Man City Claim Legal Victory

They are still in the middle of a hearing for the 130 other offences.

They are still in the middle of a hearing for the 130 other offences.
Doesn't sound like a win neither, just that the PL needs to update its rules to take out some technical contradictions and inconsistencies, so lets home the state sponsored cheats are voted back into their box. At least that's what I'm hoping after a superficial skim of that article.

Money talks, and the cheating cvnts have more than enough to prolong this for years.

It is going to be a minefield. They (MCFC) seem to have pulled the tactically brilliant stunt of pulling all shareholder related business into the same ‘what if it was arms length/ truly independent’ bucket. So all shareholder loans can be challenged - if not at a ‘market’ rate. Whatever that is.

I retired two years ago but, I tell you what, I fancy going back into business on this.

I don’t think SCFC have too many of these ‘cheap’ loans (I may be wrong;only a cursory look at the accounts) but some teams are fingered in, eg, The Times. There will be a lot of shareholder meetings in football clubs over the next few weeks.

Different point: the PL showed themselves to be not good enough to set the rules on this.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back