• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Man Utd and Man City

MrSwerve

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Promoting slavery.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11993983/Now-woke-brigade-wants-cancel-Man-United-Man-City-ship-badge-slavery-links.html

The best thing about that article from that toilet paper rag was that it led me to read the original article on the Guardian website.

It was an interesting read and unsurprisingly says nothing about 'wanting to cancel Man United and City'. Fucking Daily Heil.

JackSomething said:
The best thing about that article from that toilet paper rag was that it led me to read the original article on the Guardian website.

It was an interesting read and unsurprisingly says nothing about 'wanting to cancel Man United and City'. f*****g Daily Heil.

It’s a good article. Here for anyone interested. https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/apr/19/abandon-ship-does-this-symbol-of-slavery-shame-manchester-and-its-football-clubs

I suppose they are making the case for changing the coat arms in fairness (last para is as explicit as it gets though). But it’s certainly not like the Daily Heil says, a lefty plot. The article literally has comments from a Labour Manchester MP, Graham Stringer, saying they should keep the ships and from their Labour Mayor saying it’s not his place to comment on the clubs.

The Heil is for idiots :lol:. Sorry if that sounds snobby, but anyone who believes and lets themself get wound up by the crap they peddle can only be an idiot.

Interesting piece though. I hadn’t realised the Guardian had been soul searching around their founders links to the slave trade either.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back