• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Marco Pierre White SA1

Jack2jack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Heard this morning it has closed for good, as has Juniper Place.
Anyone else heard the same.

Heard Juniper Place closed until March. Don’t know whether it’s true.

TEMPORARY CLOSURE

The franchisee of the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill in Swansea have taken the decision to temporarily close the doors to the venue. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause for guests who have reserved a table. Please note that the team is contacting all guests direct who had a table reservation at the venue.

For any guest who holds an MPW Restaurants voucher, please note they can be used in any MPW Restaurants venue in the UK – the nearest being the Steakhouse Bar & Grill in Cardiff - as laid out in the terms and conditions.

If you have any questions, please call the venue direct on 01792 480 749.

Absolutely dreadful restaurant anyway.

Never forget the rarebit they served us. Less cheese than a little tip off a Dairylea.

I am probably in the minority , but really cannot understand the attraction of Celeb eateries .

Looking at some menus in these pretencious places leads me to think it is bragging rights of diners , yes we ate there it was fab , here is the photo I took of a bowi of soup or a delicious dessert , Joes ior Verdis for an icecream is a a better bet for afters :D

My son had a girlfriend who's ambition was to eat at every Ivy in the country. What a relief when that relationship ended. FFS.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back