• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Martin set to lose out to Bournemouth’s Parker in Manager of the month award

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
It is a clear indication of how good our performances were during the last mini round of games that Russell Martin is one of four nominations for the manager of the month award that will be announced tomorrow. The Swans boss is nominated alongside Blackpool boss Neil Critchley, Fulham manager Marco...

Read more

No shock here

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/blackpool-bournemouth-fulham-and-swansea-city-bosses-discover-the-championships-manager-of-the-month-winner-3453894

😂

😂🤣well the media already have Bournemouth as up.
I'm sure the bookies had Bournemouth at 10/1

dickythorpe said:
😂🤣well the media already have Bournemouth as up.
I'm sure the bookies had Bournemouth at 10/1

I do think Bournemouth and Fulham are head and shoulders ahead of this division and could easily pull away quite comfortably during the winter months. That in itself may not be a bad thing as it should mean a continual dropping of points for the chasing pack of which we are very much part of!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back