• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Martin understands Liverpool frustration but he says “I pick the team”

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
Russell Martin admits that he understands Liverpool may not be overly happy with Rhys Williams’ lack of game time in Swansea but sent a clear message to them by saying that “I pick the team” Reports surfaced at the weekend that Liverpool were considering a recall of Williams from his loan spell...

Read more

Fair play to him, he's his own man.
We rely too much on loans I feel.

Spot on as well! Of course Liverpool want him to play every week, but for one reason or another he’s not being picked, is he good enough? Probably, played double figure games for Liverpool last season (I know it wasn’t really through choice but still). Is it an attitude problem? Is it because of what happened at Luton? Only they know and you have to trust their decision to not play him. It’s not down to us to jeopardise our team/results just to keep Liverpool happy.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back