• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Matt Hancock under pressure after claims he ignored Covid care home testing advice

I've said all along that snivelling little sh*t and fat c*nt Boris both ought to be in prison on a charge of corporate manslaughter for negligence re covid and care homes.

I’m not one for stick up for Hancock or Tories generally but he’s been done up like a kipper here. By one of his mates too. Delicious.

Under pressure my arse, absolutely nothing will come of this whatsoever.
Enter stage right, the smoke and mirrors, another distraction is right around the corner, and it'll be all forgotten in two weeks. What do they think we are mugs or what. Oh and do us a favour Matt, f*** off. Thanks in advance.

Pegojack said:
I've said all along that snivelling little sh*t and fat c*nt Boris both ought to be in prison on a charge of corporate manslaughter for negligence re covid and care homes.

Couldn’t agree more. They displayed a complete and utter disregard for the vulnerable elderly, my mother fell victim to those c*nts egos. Disgusting individuals. If they don’t fecking deserve prison who does?

He's now called the release of text messages an incredible betrayal.
Apparently his wife is unavailable for comment.

I lost my Dad during the pandemic, and was denied the opportunity to be with him at the end. There is no Covid inquiry in Wales, I'll never know how the decisions to bar me from travelling to Wales and not allow me to be with him at the end were made. Starmer is silent on this, they are all cnuts.
Hancock is a fool to engage this woman if you look at her past, she has form. He behaviour in breaking numerous confidences over the years is reprehensible and the media are using messages in isolation as the basis for drawing conclusions when there is a wider context.

Jackmanandboy said:
I lost my Dad during the pandemic, and was denied the opportunity to be with him at the end. There is no Covid inquiry in Wales, I'll never know how the decisions to bar me from travelling to Wales and not allow me to be with him at the end were made. Starmer is silent on this, they are all cnuts.
Hancock is a fool to engage this woman if you look at her past, she has form. He behaviour in breaking numerous confidences over the years is reprehensible and the media are using messages in isolation as the basis for drawing conclusions when there is a wider context.

I’m sorry about your dad but the rest of the first para is not true. The public inquiry is U.K. wide and will scrutinise the actions of the U.K. government and the devolved administrations. From the terms of reference:

“In carrying out its work, the Inquiry will consider reserved and devolved matters across the United Kingdom, as necessary…”

Your second para is of course spot on. Hancock is an idiot and Oakeshott represents everything that stinks about the U.K.

Why was there any need for Handcock, to fire off thousands of messages to Oakeshott in the first place, what was the point, surely the daft tw@ would have know it would be a matter of time before they were leaked. As for Oakeshott and the press they are mostly awful human beings, however in this instance, I believe that if there has been any wrong doing, then disclosure is perfectly acceptable, if it is the public interest.

Jack2jack said:
Under pressure my arse, absolutely nothing will come of this whatsoever.
Enter stage right, the smoke and mirrors, another distraction is right around the corner, and it'll be all forgotten in two weeks. What do they think we are mugs or what. Oh and do us a favour Matt, f*** off. Thanks in advance.

That’s true enough, they never have to face the consequences. Like Truss and Kwarteng with their kamikaze budget. It’s cost all of us £00s/£000s a year, but there’s no real comeback on them. Unnecessary deaths from Covid of health workers & the public = no comeback. Loss of jobs and livelihoods through Brexit lies = no comeback. It’s disgusting. They break the code and then just have to hide their time (on a decent MP salary) before getting another job at the top table. Wankers.

exiledclaseboy said:
I’m sorry about your dad but the rest of the first para is not true. The public inquiry is U.K. wide and will scrutinise the actions of the U.K. government and the devolved administrations. From the terms of reference:

“In carrying out its work, the Inquiry will consider reserved and devolved matters across the United Kingdom, as necessary…”

Your second para is of course spot on. Hancock is an idiot and Oakeshott represents everything that stinks about the U.K.

What I meant was that Scotland opted to have its own inquiry and Wales did not. I will never know how the decisions that prevented me bring with my Dad at the end were made in Wales.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/senedd-bid-welsh-covid-inquiry-25644284.amp

Jackmanandboy said:
What I meant was that Scotland opted to have its own inquiry and Wales did not. I will never know how the decisions that prevented me bring with my Dad at the end were made in Wales.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/senedd-bid-welsh-covid-inquiry-25644284.amp

Yes you will it’ll be covered by the UK wide inquiry.

As bereaved families, our requests for a Wales only inquiry that would serve us best have been ignored.

We are fed up with being told what is best for us. I'm not going to post to any more on this, I knew if I disclosed on a site like this it would be a mistake and someone would attack me.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back