• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Matt Hancock thrown out of Tory Party ......

Why don't ITV bring back Knight Rider and The A -Team, Metal Micky , Bottle Boys and The Boy who won the pools

He's not been thrown out of the Tory Party - he's still a Member.

Pegojack said:
That piece of criminal Tory scum ought to be facing corporate manslaughter charges for his failure to protect care home residents from covid, instead discharging infectious people out of hospital and back into them, causing thousands of unneccessary deaths.. I hope he chokes on his kangaroo penis.

Yep, having taken his cut of millions from his pub landlord mate for the ppe contract, like he's bothered.
Hope the cvnt gets malaria.

Glyn1 said:
He's not been thrown out of the Tory Party - he's still a Member.

Hmm, it seems I was wrong about that and he has been thrown out of the Tory Party.

Is this Tory values in action? If a Tory MP is accused of sexual harassment, financial dodgy dealings, etc. they are strongly defended but when Matt Hancock does something that is embarrassing but is perfectly legal then he is immediately dumped?

Not that I am in any way defending this self-deluded, narcissistic idiot who was promoted well beyond any level of competence that he might ever possess because he was articulate. The Tory Party should play safe and expel every Tory Party member on the grounds that they want to become members of the Tory Party.

Thing is, when he gets the inevitable shit thrown at him from boy george/mike tindall there'll be tw@ts crying that he's being bullied and the wokes will win again.

sainthelens said:
Thing is, when he gets the inevitable s**t thrown at him from boy george/mike tindall there'll be tw@ts crying that he's being bullied and the wokes will win again.

Can see him bursting out in tears feeling sorry for himself the smug, self obsessed, obnoxious twat.

That may come across that I dislike like him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its true :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Can see him bursting out in tears feeling sorry for himself the smug, self obsessed, obnoxious twat.

That may come across that I dislike like him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its true :lol:

Bully :lol:

The tw@t has already found a way to get himself exempted from trials - trench foot apparently.

What I’m slightly confused about is the source of the outrage. People seem to be saying that he’s an MP and he should be representing his constituents whilst parliament is sitting, which is true, but for me he presided over the biggest health disaster in living memory, when thousands of people lost their lives, livelihoods, loved ones and sanity - and that makes him a celeb?! He should be locked up.

Dystopian times we live in.

Itchysphincter said:
The tw@t has already found a way to get himself exempted from trials - trench foot apparently.

What I’m slightly confused about is the source of the outrage. People seem to be saying that he’s an MP and he should be representing his constituents whilst parliament is sitting, which is true, but for me he presided over the biggest health disaster in living memory, when thousands of people lost their lives, livelihoods, loved ones and sanity - and that makes him a celeb?! He should be locked up.

Dystopian times we live in.
Happens a lot though doesn't it, you know, being rewarded for failure. Just think if you or I had presided over such a disaster we'd be locked up for an eternity, yet THEY can get away with it. Funny that! Not.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back