• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Matt O'Riley

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Off down the road to Brighton for 25M rising to 30M by the looks of it.

Haggling over 500k rather than meeting his realese clause from MK Swans has cost the Yanks big time.
Good Luck big man 💪🍀

Off down the road to Brighton for 25M rising to 30M by the looks of it.

Haggling over 500k rather than meeting his realese clause from MK Swans has cost the Yanks big time.
Good Luck big man 💪🍀
I've said it before and I will say it again. It might all look like massive missed opportunities, but there is absolutely zero certainty that he would have progressed under Martin, Duff and Williams playing football in the Championship the way he has while under Postecoglu and Rodgers competing in the Scottish Premier League and the Champion's League.

The quality was always there yes, but there is no chance whatsoever that we would have gotten anything close to 25m for him selling him on if he had come in here rather than go to Celtic.

I've said it before and I will say it again. It might all look like massive missed opportunities, but there is absolutely zero certainty that he would have progressed under Martin, Duff and Williams playing football in the Championship the way he has while under Postecoglu and Rodgers competing in the Scottish Premier League and the Champion's League.

The quality was always there yes, but there is no chance whatsoever that we would have gotten anything close to 25m for him selling him on if he had come in here rather than go to Celtic.
Spot on, but given his obvious quality, even playing under said three managers for us, 12 to 15 million every day of the week...

That's fair.

I wonder how things would have turned out for each player if we'd signed O'Riley and Celtic had signed Darling?

I'm not usually a bitter person, but I hope the bastards get relegated.

Screenshot_20240823_203149_Sky Sports.jpg

I think he will flourish further there.
All jokes aside he definitely will, and in my honest opinion he'll be playing for a top four side in 18 months or a quality side abroad, he's still only 23.
Good luck lad 💪🔥🍀💚

Confirmed @30million to Brighton.

The Yanks lost out for the sake of 500k.

Good luck MOR and best wishes 🫶💚🍀

TIOCFAIDH AR LA 💪🔥

Last edited:
Confirmed @30million to Brighton.

The Yanks lost out for the sake of 500k.

Good luck MOR and best wishes 🫶💚🍀

TIOCFAIDH AR LA 💪🔥

And Ogbene to Ipswich for an initial £8m

Played 10 mins for Brighton this evening. Assume he’s gone off injured.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back