• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Insight on MK Dons duo Andy Fisher and Matt O'Riley

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 123
  • Views: Views 10,694
Seems like Blackburn are stepping up their interest in O’Riley 1.7M touted about.

Martin on O'Riley:

<<No. Matt O’Riley is a fantastic player but he’s an MK Dons player. He would be a permanent addition that would take a certain level of investment for him to become a player away from MK Dons.

The club is in a very different position financially, and we have to respect that and make sure we’re planning accordingly. But I don't want to comment on any individual players. He’s a guy I've got a lot of respect for. He’s having a fantastic season and lucky for MK Dons they have a player with so much ability.>>

Think O’Riley could be a last week signing, seems like reports of Fulton and Dhanda rejecting moves away are true and it’s throwing a spanner in the works.

Risc said:
Martin on O'Riley:

<<No. Matt O’Riley is a fantastic player but he’s an MK Dons player. He would be a permanent addition that would take a certain level of investment for him to become a player away from MK Dons.

The club is in a very different position financially, and we have to respect that and make sure we’re planning accordingly. But I don't want to comment on any individual players. He’s a guy I've got a lot of respect for. He’s having a fantastic season and lucky for MK Dons they have a player with so much ability.>>

https://planetswans.co.uk/2022/01/14/martin-confirms-interest-in-mk-dons-man-blackburn-target/

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back