• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Matthew Perry RIP

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Matthew Perry: Friends TV comedy star dies at 54 https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-67252752

PSumbler said:
Matthew Perry: Friends TV comedy star dies at 54 https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-67252752

Sad news. Was it drugs? He seemed quite a clean cut guy .

Dillwyn the Dog said:
Sad news. Was it drugs? He seemed quite a clean cut guy .

He had a long history of addiction to various things by his own admission.

Sad news - but if we had a list of celebs we thought were going from this world unfortunately his battle with demons meant he would be on it.
RIP Chandler - what was his job?

Niigata Jack said:
Mrs Niigata loves it to, its often on here.

The Wife is always singing that smelly cat song from one of the episodes! Drives my bonkers...

Big shame...I wasn't a manic Friends watcher, but remember it was a mainstay of Friday night viewing for years, and always thought Chandler was by far the funniest character. RIP..

I’ve never seen an episode to be honest. Struggling to work out who it was when they played the clips on the news today. That’s what comes of living away.

Longlostjack said:
I’ve never seen an episode to be honest. Struggling to work out who it was when they played the clips on the news today. That’s what comes of living away.

I’ve never seen an episode and I don’t live away.

Longlostjack said:
Glad I’m not the only one.

Count me in the same club too. Never seen a whole episode of The Simpsons either.

Sad news when anyone dies, but I thought the BBC morning news went way over the top with its coverage this morning. Coverage from California, actors Twitter tributes, an extended interview with a young actor who once worked with him. Surprised his milkman wasn't interviewed.
The BBC news is fast approaching 'Brass Eye' territory and becoming a parody of itself. For example, Sally Nugent continually parroting the government line that 'Israel is attacking Hamas, which is considered by the UK government to be a terrorist organisation'. Yes, we know, Sally.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back