• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Meanwhile five days ago

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
:lol:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kieffer-moore-smile-back-face-21831278.amp?__twitter_impression=true

I was suprised early doors on how mobile he was, never stopped working in the first half and was getting miffed by the minute. I seriously cant explain what CCFC were trying to do today other than make him look a plick.

KrunchyKarrot said:
I was suprised early doors on how mobile he was, never stopped working in the first half and was getting miffed by the minute. I seriously cant explain what CCFC were trying to do today other than make him look a plick.

Tbf he's the only player who would get a sniff out of their team in ours. And that says it all

If he was our player last season we'd be in the premiership now.

I feel he gets an unfair rep as nothing but a big lump at top, he is surprisingly delicate with the ball at his feet and held the ball up well when he was often being pressured by two or three Swans players at a time. He definitely deserves better than the shower of shyte he is forced to play with at the moment.

He’s crap. He keeps trying though, fair play.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back