• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Meanwhile life is normal for some....

legoman

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-55315924

Entitled tvvat.

legoman said:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-55315924

Entitled tvvat.

Sad to read that and no signs of remorse

Last two words of yours are a good summary

In many other professions, behaviour like this and the subsequent conviction would be enough to get you sacked. Yet it doesn't happen in pro football does it?

Maybe English football should mandate that players convicted of certain offenses should not be employed by other clubs. Maybe that would teach a few of these morons a lesson. Some seem to act as if they are above the law.

Fines like these should be a % of your wage. I have no idea how they arrive at £80k but I'm assuming there must be an element of adjusting for wages? That's probably a week's wages to him - just like fining the average person £300-500 or something.

If these fines were more along the lines of £200-300k to these super-rich, entitled people, maybe they would learn their lesson with a bit more remorse.

MrSwerve said:
Fines like these should be a % of your wage. I have no idea how they arrive at £80k but I'm assuming there must be an element of adjusting for wages? That's probably a week's wages to him - just like fining the average person £300-500 or something.

If these fines were more along the lines of £200-300k to these super-rich, entitled people, maybe they would learn their lesson with a bit more remorse.

I'm not sure people like Grealish are intelligent enough to do that?

PSumbler said:
MrSwerve said:

I'm not sure people like Grealish are intelligent enough to do that?

Fair point.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back