• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Michael Mosley

Pegojack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Looking ominous for TV doctor Michael Mosley, who has gone missing today on holiday on the Greek island of Symi, after taking a lunchtime walk alone along a coastal path with cliffs above a rocky shoreline.

It should have taken a couple of hours but there's no sign of him. There's a big search effort being made. I hope he's just fallen and twisted his ankle or something, and they find him alive and well tomorrow.

Last edited:
His body has been found. What an absolute tragedy to lose his life this way..

I feel there is more to come on this story. I can't believe that a highly intelligent man just set off for a three to four hour walk in temperatures approaching 50C in rugged terrain that he wasn't familiar with, without his mobile phone, and possibly no water either.

His body has been found. What an absolute tragedy to lose his life this way..

I feel there is more to come on this story. I can't believe that a highly intelligent man just set off for a three to four hour walk in temperatures approaching 50C in rugged terrain that he wasn't familiar with, without his mobile phone, and possibly no water either.
Such sad news - but his wife said he had water in his bag and they left their phones at the hotel, when they went down to the beach.

"Separately, the mayor said the body appeared to have fallen down a steep slope, stopping against a fence and lying face-up with a few rocks on top of it."

I think I read that their house is near the main Symi town and port. Looking at where he was found, he appears to have gone off in totally the wrong direction, unless his plan was to head there and get a tourist boat back. Tragic that he was only yards from help at a beach bar too.

Mosley, not Moseley or Mosely.

He seemed to be a nice person and I can't add anything to it. But it has persuaded me to make a list of my financial stuff so at least my family won't have that problem.

Very sad ending of what was a turbulent last few days for his family, Tragic:cry:

RIP, Michael Mosley.

My wife used to like his shows, obsessed as she was by anything food related other than eating it, and I watched a few of them. He did a lot of tests & trials using a scientific approach where appropriate and they were quite interesting. He also used to join in with trials using himself as a guinea pig. He was a very nice guy and never talked down to people participating in the trials but also never shied away from giving them the truth. RIP Doc.

Always came across as a lovely man, awfully sad for all those concerned.

Just read up on this, makes you realise not to take tomorrow as a given.
Rest easy.

I had never heard of him until I came across the Twitter theories that ‘there’s something not right about this’.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back