• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Middlesbrough v Swansea City | Extended Highlights

No matter how many times I see it I still don't understand what Abdulai was thinking trying to make that tackle which resulted in the penalty

No matter how many times I see it I still don't understand what Abdulai was thinking trying to make that tackle which resulted in the penalty
Utter stupidity, there were two Swans defenders about to close down the guy, he was unlikely to get a clean shot away.

I can see what he was trying to do. Get his own body in between the ball and the man and ease him out of the way before bringing the ball back out under his control. He did it very well a number of times against FK Vardar & Rio Ave in pre-season.

It's a great move to win the ball back......when you're outside of your own box only! (unfortunately)

As you say though, he will learn. I have high hopes for him this season and hope Williams wasn't as harsh with him behind the scenes as he was in the press.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back