• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Millwall train update

3swan

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
https://www.millwallfc.co.uk/news/2023/september/25/millwall-v-swansea-city-train-travel-update/

For those in and around London, the tube and Overground will be running

I'm coming from sarf London where I live and my plan is park by Sydenham station and take the Overground line to Canada Water then it's about a 25 min walk to The Den

Similar. I’ll be driving to Croydon and getting the Overground to Surrey Quays.

Edit:In fact you’d be better off going to Surrey Quays as you’ll have to walk back past it anyway (unless you have plans at Canada Water)

Libertarian said:
Similar. I’ll be driving to Croydon and getting the Overground to Surrey Quays.

Edit:In fact you’d be better off going to Surrey Quays as you’ll have to walk back past it anyway (unless you have plans at Canada Water)

Ah yes glad I posted as you are correct!

I got Canada Water from the Millwall FC site but of course that is the nearest underground station. Surrey Quays is the Overground line (very confusing for us bears of little brain) so I'll follow your advice, Libs!

Duff had better deliver us a good performance after all this aggro!

Just to confirm, if you are travelling from Paddington or are anywhere near the "Elizabeth Line".

"Elizabeth Line" = Paddington to Whitechapel (13 minutes) then
"Overground" = Whitechapel to Surrey Quays (7 minutes)
then it's a 20 minute walk to the ground,

And in case anyone does get confused, you don't press the button to open the doors on the Elizabeth line, and you do press the button to open the doors on the Overground. :D

See you there.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back