• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

MK Dons sign Swans target – does this allow Darling to leave?

A4Jack

Staff member
Reaction score
MK Dons have signed reported Swans target Jack Tucker from Gillingham potentially paving the way for Harry Darling to leave for pastures new. Tucker (a centre half) had been touted with moves to Charlton and the Swans in recent days but the Dons have come from nowhere to secure the player’s signature...

Read more

No idea when announcement will be made. He signed yesterday. Already in his training gear etc…

This is all I know… no further inside information about anything

Magic_Michu said:
No idea when announcement will be made. He signed yesterday. Already in his training gear etc…

This is all I know… no further inside information about anything

Cheers for the news, wasn’t he at MK yesterday for pre season I saw a photo of him there in their gear?

No idea… all I know is that he was 100% in Swansea last night wearing our gear 😂

Magic_Michu said:
No idea… all I know is that he was 100% in Swansea last night wearing our gear 😂

Fingers crossed that you haven't been sucked in by this rumour which started on Twitter yesterday afternoon.

Nope… it’s come direct from source

I’ve seen photo evidence too

Magic_Michu said:

So we've paid out or at least agreed to sign Darling for 1.5 mill, I'll believe it when I see it. If there's a chance of him going to Chelsea he'd wait a tad longer to see how that developed surely :eek:

Niigata Jack said:
Magic_Michu said:

So we've paid out or at least agreed to sign Darling for 1.5 mill, I'll believe it when I see it. If there's a chance of him going to Chelsea he'd wait a tad longer to see how that developed surely :eek:

I'd be surprised if Chelsea were interested, they have no shortage of talent in their academy

Raynor94 said:
Niigata Jack said:

I'd be surprised if Chelsea were interested, they have no shortage of talent in their academy

Maybe so, but even a rumour could maybe make him think to keep his options open, who knows though.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back