• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

MKDons v Spurs

JackBaston

First Team Player
Reaction score
Did anyone watch?
Dons passed well but so many of their players still look like passing play isnt their thing, they gave the ball away so many times at the back
Whiteman for spurs looked decent too, made a mistake but saved the pen, made a few good saves too and looked quite confident and solid

JackBaston said:
Did anyone watch?
Dons passed well but so many of their players still look like passing play isnt their thing, they gave the ball away so many times at the back
Whiteman for spurs looked decent too, made a mistake but saved the pen, made a few good saves too and looked quite confident and solid

So Russ the Wuss doesn’t walk on water then? Colour me amazed. If he doesn’t want us, fuck him. He can be the next Cravat.

Well I guess he wants some money, yknow for players.

monmouth said:
JackBaston said:
Did anyone watch?

So Russ the Wuss doesn’t walk on water then? Colour me amazed. If he doesn’t want us, f**k him. He can be the next Cravat.

I would say not, but their fans and the pundits in the league seem to think theyll be pushing for promotion next season and thats why hed stay, that if he waits a year Dons will be where we are, but based on last night (know its a bit unfair as they were up against Son, Moura etc) any kind of press by the oppo team and theyre conceding

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back