• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Morgan Gibbs White

Swansea93

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Getting a load of crap on social media because he's liking tweets slagging the manager and players off and tweets saying he should be with the swans.

Wolves can always lend him back.

It's not very professional of him but it does seem to be the case that he wasn't a happy bunny to be recalled. Works in our favour in the long run either way.

https://twitter.com/WanderersWeekly/status/1351251938461982720

Hes obviously found a liking for Swansea wife proved that ,get him back this month or for next season our fans will love him

Swansea are a very fair and decent club. There appears to have been a breakdown in the relationship with MGW and his employers. His being there is upsetting the fans, who are the lifeblood of any club and must also be unsettling for the players. In order to assist and help out such a great club, I think it would be very honourable of the Swans to take him back.
Only fair thing to do.

Make an offer for a permanent move now. He'll get us promotion, which will more than pay for whatever fee we pay for him.

Would we want him back if we’ve now got that bloke from Aston Villa though?

airedale said:
Would we want him back if we’ve now got that bloke from Aston Villa though?

I think you’re right. Hourihane clearly fills the hole left by MGW’s departure.

Replacing Dhanda, I think they'd demand a hefty fee for MGW anyway, and he signed an extension before joining us on loan.

Swansea93 said:
Replacing Dhanda, I think they'd demand a hefty fee for MGW anyway, and he signed an extension before joining us on loan.

Sheffield United will pay £30m for him and break him along with the rest of their squad

PSumbler said:
Swansea93 said:

Sheffield United will pay £30m for him and break him along with the rest of their squad

:lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back