• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Much work to do – Duff relying on those around him to support him

magicdaps10 said:
The first goal, Duff was screaming at Piroe for not pressing their right back.......i even saw Duff throw something to the ground in temper towards Piroe, 20/30seconds later and the ball is the net.

It's these little things that get picked up rather than just the final act to scoring the goal.....i must admit that Piroe was being half hearted pressing that full back and I wasn't happy with it and then I noticed Duffs reaction.

Piroe has never been of any use when the opposition have the ball.
He's great at taking opportunities and that's his game. Any manager who want his team to press and defend from the front won't be interested in him.

J_B said:
Piroe has never been of any use when the opposition have the ball.
He's great at taking opportunities and that's his game. Any manager who want his team to press and defend from the front won't be interested in him.

Won't suit Duff then?

Hopefully Watson can work his magic, get a good fee in, and reinvest what we can back into team.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Didn't you watch him last season, awful, has he improved that much in off season.

I did watch him last season. My point was there was more going on last night than our goalie.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
😂 I thought as much

Only joking, but you’ve given me enough stick for the Russ Martin thing so you were due a sarcy post.

Rushworth will be here though. Big signing.

Risc said:
Only joking, but you’ve given me enough stick for the Russ Martin thing so you were due a sarcy post.

Rushworth will be here though. Big signing.

Happy days Mush

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back