• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Nadine Dorries' utterly Bizarre TV Interview

• Thread starter K23
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 2,061
karnataka said:
Jack2jack said:
What a thoroughly objectionable woman🖕

Indeed she is. Don't think they'll be inviting her back for another interview any time soon. My wife says her books are shite too. Well she would if she used language like that. :lol:
You know what K, I've never heard of her until now. 😉
She does books, kin 'ell.😆

The only reason anybody has heard of her is because she was in I'm a celebrity , they were having a laugh giving her that job , done to wind up the BBC

Bizarre indeed. She gave a useless interview on BBC Radio 4 news on Sat morning about safeguarding minors from harmful social media messages.

In the interview this morning on TV she kept looking to her right when unsure how to answer, almost as someone was there prompting her. The mind boggles as why she was so secretive.

Planet Swans superiority complexes are kicking in.. step forward and see if you have the minerals to work in government, and even if you do work in a local authority, you're probably just a lowly patsy

Skippyjack said:
Planet Swans superiority complexes are kicking in.. step forward and see if you have the minerals to work in government, and even if you do work in a local authority, you're probably just a lowly patsy

Quiet down you big dafty, stick to spouting shyt on the football forum ffs :lol:

Skippyjack said:

If you work in local authority government, then that's contemptuous and condescending to your colleagues. Of course, maybe you're right.

Jack2jack said:
karnataka said:
Indeed she is. Don't think they'll be inviting her back for another interview any time soon. My wife says her books are shite too. Well she would if she used language like that. :lol:
You know what K, I've never heard of her until now. 😉
She does books, kin 'ell.😆

She's written dozens, presumably before she allegedly had a drink problem!

51Oy4B0nUIS._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

https://twitter.com/barrynormal1/status/1490427097977864196?s=21

Not sure if this has been posted but just in case... :)

She's merely appeasing the knuckle dragging Express and Mail contingent of BBC haters.....c*nts the lot of them...

BrynCartwright said:
She's merely appeasing the knuckle dragging Express and Mail contingent of BBC haters.....c*nts the lot of them...

Yes, and unfortunately, this series of bizarre interviews is keeping Johnson & Party gate out of the headlines and is probably designed to take the heat off him. 🤬

I see Johnson’s lie about Starmer has seen him need to be taken from a baying crowd of brain dead wankers by police car. That utter cunt in no 10 will get someone else killed after his Brexshit lies did for Jo Cox. He is a lump of shit and should be up for incitement to violence and asked to repeat his lie outside the House of Commons. Cowardly lying cunt.

monmouth said:
I see Johnson’s lie about Starmer has seen him need to be taken from a baying crowd of brain dead w******s by police car. That utter c**t in no 10 will get someone else killed after his Brexshit lies did for Jo Cox. He is a lump of s**t and should be up for incitement to violence and asked to repeat his lie outside the House of Commons. Cowardly lying c**t.

Yup. Loose worse can have consequences. Johnson doesn’t care.

exiledclaseboy said:
monmouth said:
I see Johnson’s lie about Starmer has seen him need to be taken from a baying crowd of brain dead w******s by police car. That utter c**t in no 10 will get someone else killed after his Brexshit lies did for Jo Cox. He is a lump of s**t and should be up for incitement to violence and asked to repeat his lie outside the House of Commons. Cowardly lying c**t.

Yup. Loose worse can have consequences. Johnson doesn’t care.

It makes my blood boil and makes me simultaneously desperately sad to see what the UK has become.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back