• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Nadine Dorries' utterly Bizarre TV Interview

• Thread starter K23
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 2,061
And then someone in his office has the bare faced gall to do this as if it isn’t his fault.

https://twitter.com/borisjohnson/status/1490773801096953862?s=21

You couldn't make this stuff up mind.
Boris is a clown. The Govt are a joke,.The country is going down the pan faster than a greased t**d.
The worse part about it all, is what us poor sods are in for in the next couple of years. What a legacy, what a mess, I'm with Monny it saddens me deeply.

Jack2jack said:
Boris is a clown. The Govt are a joke,.The country is going down the pan faster than a greased t**d.
The worse part about it all, is what us poor sods are in for in the next couple of years. What a legacy, what a mess, I'm with Monny it saddens me deeply.

Johnson has no moral backbone, the fact that he hasn't fallen on his sword weeks ago proves this, pure arrogance, and total contempt for every one of us who have done our bit throughout the pandemic.

Swanjaxs said:
Jack2jack said:

Johnson has no moral backbone, the fact that he hasn't fallen on his sword weeks ago proves this, pure arrogance, and total contempt for every one of us who have done our bit throughout the pandemic.
They take us for mugs from cradle to grave, mate.

A lot of tories won't be happy gutto hari is there now , A staunch remainer who takes the knee 😁

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back