• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Nevermind its nearly that time

This may help someone out if you are looking for stuff to watch, apple tv free 5 month sub, plenty to watch, Slow Horses, Severance, Silo, Ted Lasso to name a few..

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/free-5-month-apple-tv-trial-with-barclays-4211583

Just clicked on my phone, and it says a week free trial starting today, then 5 month offer from the 31st October, and payment starts on 31st March. ( so just remember to cancel)

Swanjaxs said:
Terrestrial tv isn't worth a wank tbh, Going through The League of Gentlemen series on 24/7 section on my iptv at the moment...

That's a local programme for local people, there's nothing for you there! :lol:

Have I mentioned "News Reader" on iplayer? It's excellent. Set in a 1980s tv studio newsroom. There is a sublime performance from one character that in among the drama had me howling with laughter. I highly recommend this show. 12 episodes.

This weekend I binged all three series of Reservation Dogs (Disney+). It's a surreal programme about a group of Native American teens. There's comedy and pathos in bucketloads. Look out for the Korean doctor.

Tonight I started on Jury Duty (it's on freevee which is free in case anyone wondered). It's borrowed off Jim Carey's "The Truman Show whereby we appears to be watching a fly-on-the-wall TV presentation of a real case in a Los Angeles courtroom however everyone in the show except one juror is an actor. Two episodes in and it's been beautifully done, with numerous big LOL moments.

Few years ago had a Xmas present of the Box Set , Prison Break , twelve discs , countless episodes and extras .

Talk about binge watching , I was addicted , will probably soon dig out some DVDs of the show , but like most popular dramas they try to drag it out unnecessarily , bit of a problem on this Progamme , still watched through to the end .

Another Box Set I had was Breaking Bad , viewers were going so OTT with reviews , myself , did not grip me that much .

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back