• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

New nation wide lockdown.

exiledclaseboy said:
Itchysphincter said:
This forum can be a right ballache at times, asking to login after you’ve typed you’re reply and then not posting it. :(. Just me?

Anyway, I thought under the first lockdown employers had to be flexible with parents and primary care givers and that furlough, which has now been extended in England due to the latest lockdown, was to include part time hours so it would be worth parents speaking to their employers about that if they’re worried about exposing grandparents.

Drakeford has missed a trick with Furlough though. Now that Bozo has announced an extension does Wales qualify being as we are going it alone?

He didn’t miss a trick. They English government refused to extend it for Wales cos they were never having another lockdown in England because second lockdowns were a really stupid idea. Until yesterday, when second lockdowns became absolutely the right thing to do. So to answer your question - yes.

.... and that’s why I asked, thank you.

PSumbler said:
Itchysphincter said:
This forum can be a right ballache at times, asking to login after you’ve typed you’re reply and then not posting it. :(. Just me?

There was an issue with this a few weeks back but I thought it had been resolved - it was a cookie issue

Yeah, probably just me then. :lol:

PSumbler said:
Itchysphincter said:

There was an issue with this a few weeks back but I thought it had been resolved - it was a cookie issue

Is Coleman in IT now?

Builthjack said:
PSumbler said:

Is Coleman in IT now?

:lol: it was seen as a step up from the Sunderland job

SgorioFruit said:
independence, its not a matter of if, it's a matter of when

Correct.

The Welsh Government decides to go into lockdown and the chancellor says no to furlough support for Wales. England goes into lockdown and the furlough support is provided. So it's only needed when the English Government decides and the Governments of Wales, Scotland and NI don't matter.

There is no union.

I'd vote for that, can't be any worse

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back