• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Next moves

That was Nigel Morris.
He was brought in separately and not affiliated with the Yanks and was introduced via Martin Morgan.

On the subject of MM, I would like to wish him all the best for his upcoming wedding in Majorca........the event of the century on the island it's starting to look like.
It was Cravatt. Risc always said he was on his way and he was the big one. It all went a bit quiet so I was wondering….

He has put millions in. He just doesn't put himself out there publicly. Was over several times last year.

Where do you think the money has come from which has been converted to shares from the last few companies house statements?
Ahhh I see, he’s a major stakeholder that doesn’t want people to know….. ?

It was Cravatt. Risc always said he was on his way and he was the big one. It all went a bit quiet so I was wondering….
When did I ever say he was the big one, I said he would be the main one out of the people that invested in summer. He is. If I was a betting man I'd say Morris will be within time, but at the moment, no, as you can see on the ownership statement on website. His shares have been diluted while the LLC continue to put money in.

Edit - .........................................

Last edited:
When did I ever say he was the big one, I said he would be the main one out of the people that invested in summer. He is. If I was a betting man I'd say Morris will be within time, but at the moment, no, as you can see on the ownership statement on website. His shares have been diluted while the LLC continue to put money in.
It is weird how quiet Cravatt and his role is though? Even when the club announce cash injections from the LLc, his name is never mentioned, just Coleman, Levein, Kaplan.

It is weird how quiet Cravatt and his role is though? Even when the club announce cash injections from the LLc, his name is never mentioned, just Coleman, Levein, Kaplan.
Because Coleman is here on the ground and is now the voice of the ownership group.

Because Coleman is here on the ground and is now the voice of the ownership group.
Yea I get that, but in the club announcements I believe they reference Coleman plus others who aren't this side of the Atlantic

Yea I get that, but in the club announcements I believe they reference Coleman plus others who aren't this side of the Atlantic
Which announcements are these?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back