• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

NFL

Entertaining match. There was a sense of inevitability as the 2nd half went on that the Chiefs would win, even when the 49ers scored a go-ahead touchdown in the 4th (but missed the extra point).

The teams get an extra slot if they take on an I.P.P. player so they don't lose any roster slots. Christian Wade was at Buffalo for 3 seasons and did not get even 1 play in the regular season. I still believe he is up against it, especially at the Chiefs.

The teams get an extra slot if they take on an I.P.P. player so they don't lose any roster slots. Christian Wade was at Buffalo for 3 seasons and did not get even 1 play in the regular season. I still believe he is up against it, especially at the Chiefs.
Agree on all counts. I imagine he'll get some chances in preseason games, but he'll have done brilliantly if he even makes it onto a regular season game side line, let alone get any plays.

I do wonder if he'll get consideration as a kick off returner after the new rules that came in this week. His experience on the wing in rugby will be a bonus, although he'll have to prove he's reliable catching first.

Having said that there are good players to be found through IPP. Jakob Johnson is still in the league after 4 season. He turned out to be quite a find as a FB(quite a niche position these days, not all teams use one)

Cracking opening game of the NFL season, the Ravens missing out on a last play touchdown by an outbound toe. They were going to go for 2 to win it as well by the looks of it.

Getting back into it this season, the thing that's always annoyed me has been the constant adverts and breaks even on sky sports. With game pass they're completely avoidable, watching redzone now 7 hours no commercials non stop is so good, and I can watch advert free replays of the midweek games, that are all on too late for me to care about watching live anyway.

#notanad

Getting back into it this season, the thing that's always annoyed me has been the constant adverts and breaks even on sky sports. With game pass they're completely avoidable, watching redzone now 7 hours no commercials non stop is so good, and I can watch advert free replays of the midweek games, that are all on too late for me to care about watching live anyway.

#notanad
Would you mind saying how much you're paying for Gamepass and who you got it through please? Having Sky Sports Mix for Redzone with the basic package (no Sky Sports) is pretty much the only reason I've kept Sky TV.

Would you mind saying how much you're paying for Gamepass and who you got it through please? Having Sky Sports Mix for Redzone with the basic package (no Sky Sports) is pretty much the only reason I've kept Sky TV.
£15 a month, I don't have a cable box or sky dish so only subscribe to apps. NowTV wanted £26 a month. You get the NFL Network 24 hours a day too.

I have DAZN gamepass. Its well worth it if you enjoy watching gridiron. Watch it on my Xbox. It was originally through NFL GAmepass but DAZN took over. Looking at the prices Monty said, Im paying the same.

Last edited:
Thanks both. I was looking a few months back and for some reason thought it was way more expensive than that through DAZN! I'm tied into Sky for the best part of another year having secured some decent discounts, but will definitely look at Gamepass again for next season.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back