• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

North London watching Nathan Wood

Recently started to look really good, considering his age and experience he’s been a good pick up, reminds me of how Marc Guehi started off here, if we keep him I’m confident he’ll be dominant for us next season.

He’s got an option for 3rd year extension as well.

Swansea93 said:
Recently started to look really good, considering his age and experience he’s been a good pick up, reminds me of how Marc Guehi started off here, if we keep him I’m confident he’ll be dominant for us next season.

He has recently started to look as if he has potential. He’s had a very poor season though but that’s probably down to the manager.

You can tell which players have the best agents. He'd struggle in the PL for the same reasons Joe Rodon has. You have to be a very classy footballer to do the job even at a mid table team these days (like Marc Guehi). Wood at this point isn't as good a defender as Joe was, and struggles on the ball and with his own feet even more than Cabango.

Fantastic for us if some moneybags club shows an interest, obviously. But far more likely it's just the agent planting stories to give himself a leg up in new contract talks. They all do it.

Swansea93 said:

Marc Guehi showed signs of his class very early on...admittedly overshadowed by a few mistakes but the signs were there. Early days of Wood were very meh!

Nathan Wood’s England Under-21 call up proved that his performances for the Swans this season had not gone unnoticed and now it has been suggested that both Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur are watching the progress of the Swans defender. Wood joined from Middlesbrough last summer and has started thirty-five...

Read more

Why wouldn’t this be true? He’s just fresh off the back off of a performance for England U21’s so there will naturally be interest stoked within the scouting teams of bigger clubs.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back