• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Norwich sack Daniel Farke

Richard

First Team Player
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/NorwichCityFC/status/1457067767073497088

Will they look to Martin as a replacement? Give it a go in the Premier League? Club legend there, probably too soon for him but if they look at our style, with his status there as a player he could be the right fit.

If they recruit a mid table first season championship manager to replace a proven winner in the championship, then they’ve lost the plot and we should snap up Farke.

Mark Robins, ex canaries striker would probably be ahead of Martin in the pecking order to take over.
If Martin were to go, Farke would be a great replacement for us. Won two championships with Norwich in four years with them.

I said this the other day regarding Martin, I do think he’d only leave us soon if Norwich or Brighton if Potter moved came in for him with serious intent, but it’s probably come to soon for Martin they’ll want the best chance staying in the league so I think they’ll go for experience this time.

They wanted to get someone in during the international break, and the result today was irrelevant. Farke is a great manager for the Championship but not for us - completely different style of play from Cooper to Martin to Farke.

He's the second favorite behind Lampard according to SkyBet. Source: WalesOnline

Would be a massive shithouse if he did.

But if I was managing Norwich and Swansea came calling, I'd be running

I don’t understand why Martin is even in the frame for this.

A4Jack said:
Would be a massive shithouse if he did.

Maybe, but we can’t possibly complain or whine. We know his nature. He wouldn’t hesitate for one second to go for a better job at the first sniff or he wouldn’t be here, he would still be at MK.

Dog eat dog, and Narch are a bigger dog.

Why they’d want to is beyond me though.

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back