• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Norwich v Brentford

Norwich v Brentford on Wednesday, what’s your preferred outcome

• Norwich win

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Brentford win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Norwich by a 4+

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Brentford by 4+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GixerJack

First Team Player
Reaction score
Norwich by as many goals possible for me, I think Norwich are out of reach now so cause as much damage to Brentford as we dare hope for

Both teams would be content with a draw, so I think a draw is the most likely result

Doesn't matter , both will go up automatically anyway as they both have a top striker that will score 20 goals each this season and midfielders that weigh in with goals as well.

cmajack said:
Doesn't matter , both will go up automatically anyway as they both have a top striker that will score 20 goals each this season and midfielders that weigh in with goals as well.

That's the spirit 👍

A Norwich win is best for us realistically. It'll be a good game to watch you'd think.

I personally think Brentford will not be able to deal with Norwich's pressing from the front. Could be wrong, but I feel they lack the tactical flexibility and are slightly too pious to say "We're getting done here, we should go long".

I also think Max Aarons will be licking his lips with Rico Henry is out. They've been playing a centre back and left back so he'll get a lot of joy.

Obviously Brentford have some quality players but it seems to me they've been unsettled with injuries a little. They do have a lot of them back now, but they'd have preferred them to bed in.

Draw or Norwich win + a win for us would give the table a very interesting look.

My preference would be for Norwich to give Brentford a good drubbing, I think Norwich are pulling away and will take some catching whereas Brentford are a bit closer to the chasing pack. Brentford have dropped points of late and teams have shown the way to beat them with the high press, if Norwich can do that too the “message” may get through to the other clubs and hopefully Brentford will lose a few more games.

Whatever happens, the Swans have to start winning on a regular basis.

Norwich win, they’ll be 14 points ahead of us, Brentford 4.
Brentford win, they’ll be 7 points ahead of us, Norwich 11.
Draw, Norwich will be 12 points ahead of us, Brentford 5.

We’ll have 3 games in hand, so a MAXIMUM of 9 points.

Anything other than a Brentford win would be good, as we would be less than 3 wins (or 2 big wins and a draw) behind them.

Bottom line is, it’s up to us to win our games, then who cares what the other teams do. We can’t rely on others losing to try and catch up.

Sheff Wed away is one game in hand. Im not convinced we would have won it when it originally due to be played. Copper had just won Manager OTM and we were showing signs of a wobble. Who is the other game in hand? Im just trying to gauge when we will be playing the games in hand. If we can get on into some form it may end up benefiting us.(One is next week... :? )

I dont see the Sheff Wed game on the BBC. Has it even been scheduled? Is Blackburn the other game? If so both our games in hand are not gimmee's.

Draw written all over it.

Blackburn and Sheffield Wednesday to rearrange cap'n

Yes we all know how good Toney is, but Brentford have a shit defence, and with Pukki/Buendia hitting form, can only see Narch win.
Suit us thanks very much.

Captain_Sham said:
I dont see the Sheff Wed game on the BBC. Has it even been scheduled? Is Blackburn the other game? If so both our games in hand are not gimmee's.

Blackburn is next week

Don't think we have a date for Sheffield Wednesday yet - think it depends on their Champions League campaign ;)

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back