• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Novak Djokovic

That was nuts wasn't it. So churlish from a champion. They were clearly shouting for Rune anyway, but even if not, suck it up snowflake and ask why some seem to detest you.

Spikey entitled childish cvnt of a bloke. If you want everyone to like you, stop acting like a tool.

John McEnroe supporting the Pantomine villian act by Djokovic , not a shock there .

All crowds want a baddie to boo so now his turn to take stick , covid rules and regs , not sure if that plays a part in his reaction and moaning .

If I had a chance to dream of winning major Grand Slams earning mega bucks on the way .
Would i care if someone heckled You Fat Bloke or some other polite wording here to to me .

Shouting out or load coughing on a service is not the Wimbledon way quiet rightly too .

He is a Serbian (dodgy in its own right), god-bothering, anti-vaxxing tool, that happens to be the best tennis player ever...

Reactions: J_B

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back